The TFIN System
As an accomplished and fully licensed Design & Build contractor, The TFIN Group has been revolutionizing residential and commercial spaces since 1989. Innovative design, superior project management, unparalleled build quality and the highest ethical standards have made The TFIN Group one of Ontario’s most sought after Design & Build firms.
Better by Design
As an active member of The Canadian Home Builders’ Association, Renomark, BILD GTA, The Oakville Chamber of Commerce and The Better Business Bureau, The TFIN Group keeps good company. But perhaps the most appealing aspect The TFIN Group offers to our clients is our integrated Design & Build system.
The TFIN Group’s integrated design & build system offers many significant advantages over the traditional design/bid/build approach, including:
- greater Client convenience
- lower design and construction costs
- shorter timelines
- greater accountability
- reduced financial and legal risk, and
- better results
As a result, the TFIN Design & Build approach is increasingly acknowledged to be the better way to manage both residential and commercial construction projects today.
Licensed and Insured for Your Peace of Mind
According to recent industry studies, more than 9 of every 10 general contractors operating within the GTA today are NOT licensed nor insured and thus are operating illegally according to the requirements of several municipalities. The TFIN Group is a registered and fully licensed Building Contractor serving the Oakville, Mississauga, Burlington and Milton regions.
Additionally, The TFIN Group carries a full $2million in general liability insurance, backed by a AAA-rated global insurance carrier, and all TFIN staff are fully WSIB-insured. When it comes to your home or business, you deserve the peace of mind that only a licensed and insured builder can provide you.
One Point of Contact to Manage your Project Every Step of the Way
Let The TFIN Group show you how our integrated design and build approach is the better way. Our management team will:
- Provide design advice and valuable direction
- Draft blueprints, concepts and illustrations
- Acquire all necessary building permits and inspections
- Coordinate all schedules and timelines
- Coordinate sourcing and delivery of all required materials and specialized equipment
- Manage all aspects of the construction, including sourcing and supervising all required trades
- Ensure adherence to all timelines
- Troubleshoot issues quickly and effectively
- Inform you on a regular basis as to the progress and next steps of your project
- Confirm your total satisfaction by conducting a detailed final walk-through and completion report